SMP Canada will provide:
● Information on the selection, use, and care of a N95 disposable respirator
● Instruction on how to don (put on) your respirator
● Instruction on how to create a seal between the face and respirator
● Instruction on how to test the seal you have created between the face and respirator
● Comfort assessment
● Instruction on how to doff (remove) your respirator
● Qualitative N95 Respirator Fit Test
● Supplemental N95 disposable respirator information
● Certification Card - Valid for two years
All training provided by 3M Certified Instructors.
● SMP Canada currently has the following 3M respirator models available for training only: 3M 8210, 8110s, 1860, 1860s, 9210+, 1870+ Participants are advised to speak with their employers or educational institution to verify that these models of respirators are sufficient for their compliance requirements
● For N95 respirator models not listed above, please speak to our team before booking your appointment.
● Certification card provided upon confirmation that the N95 respirator can function effectively for the participant and completion of the accompanying training. Certification is valid for two years.
● Group training available - please contact us for further assistance
● On site training available - please contact us for further assistance
● No charge cancellation - Contact SMP Canada two business days in advance of your scheduled appointment to receive a full refund
Complimentary Level 3 Adult ASTM F2100 Medical Ply Mask (50pcs) included
Individuals must be clean-shaven. Please see image below:
DO NOT WEAR MAKEUP – if you do, you will be asked to remove it prior to your test, Do not eat, drink (water is okay), chew gum, or smoke 20 minutes prior to your appointment. Do not wear facial jewelry or any other item that may interfere with creating a seal or come in between the skin of your face and the respirator. Arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment.
Please Contact Us to Book an Appointment
9099 Leslie St unit# 4,
Richmond Hill, Ontario L4B 1K9, Canada
N95 Respirator Fit Testing with Complimentary Level 3 Adult ASTM F2100 Medical Ply Mask (50pcs) included
What is an N95 respirator?
Personal protective equipment (PPE) is specialized clothing and equipment worn to provide protection from infectious materials. N95 respirators are examples of PPE, that is, close fitting facial devices that reduce an individual's exposure to infectious materials
Why should I get N95 Mask Fit training?
N95 respirators are not one size fits all and are not as simple to wear as a face mask. Training is required to confirm individual respirator fit, learn the facts about N95 respirators and the steps necessary to wear a respirator properly. In addition, N95 Mask Fit certification may be needed for your work or school compliance requirements.